Miro is aiming at enabling startups to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and visualizing ideas to bring your business to life.
💡 Miro launched the Scale-ups program for startups funded at series D and below and that have found their product-market fit. Apply here.
- Raised no more than $10M in total funding
- Incorporated less than 5 years ago
- Independently owned and operated (not owned by a parent corporation)
- Fewer than 50 employees
- Working with one of our incubators or accelerators
We accept individual startups but we grant this access case by case, and we cannot guarantee that we grant access to all applied independent startups.
Startup program policy
Startups that work with our global partners receive a $1,000 credit. They can select their partner at the question of the application form (see below how to apply).
If you are not working with our global partners, you can still apply and get a $500 credit.
Your credit should be activated within 6 months.
How to apply for the Startup program
To apply for the program, fill out the application form. Your request will be reviewed within 10 days. While we are reviewing your application, you can still register with Miro and use the product for free.
✏️ In case your accelerator or incubator is not partnered with us, please reach them out and ask to apply with this form, so we can process your application much faster.
Once your application is approved, you will receive a notification email with a link to the payment page. You can upgrade your account either by following the link or from the dashboard. On the payment page, you will see a note that the $1,000/$500 credit will be applied to your purchase.
✏️ Please note that the $1,000/$500 credit is tied to the email address you've indicated in the application form. If the upgrade is made by another user, it may result in an undesirable credit card charge.
The payment page of Miro Startups program participants
If you have any specific questions regarding Miro Startup program, feel free to contact email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions
- What if my purchase is more than $1,000/$500?
- The coupon code is only valid for $1,000, anything after will be out of pocket and you will need to pay the difference. For example, for a team of 20, yearly payment for a Starter plan is $1,920. You will need to pay $920, as $1,000 are in credit.
- What if my purchase is less than $1,000/$500?
- The coupon expires after 6 months and can be used until the limit of $1000 is reached.
- What if I decide to change my plan later?
- Please, mind that changing your plan (downgrade or upgrade) will result in the forfeiture of the promotion.
- How many team members can I invite?
- You can invite as many people as you need. For example, Miro’s Starter Plan costs $10 per member per month paid monthly. So, for a team of 20, $1,000 in credit represents 5 months of free Miro on a monthly subscription.
- Сan I upgrade with a certain number of members, then later add a few more with the same credit?
- Yes, you can buy several seats and then add more seats using the credit. When you reach the credit limit ($1,000/$500), your card will start getting charged.
- Can I only upgrade to the Starter plan if I participate in the program?
- If you follow the link from the email stating that your application has been approved, you will be redirected to the Starter plan purchase page. However, you can choose any other plan - you simply need to upgrade your team from the dashboard.
Eligibility: Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: Eligible Participants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Must be willing to provide proof of eligibility to Miro by the request;
2. Must be qualified by accelerator or incubator or other partnered institution as a startup;
3.Individuals are not eligible for this program;
4. Not currently an existing paid customer;
5. Anti-discrimination Policy. Must not advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Eligible Participants must be willing and have the authority to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to participate in this program.
- Program Terms: Eligible Participants must agree to Miro’s standard terms of service. Offer valid for direct purchase and use only to Eligible Participants. Transfer and/or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid on previous purchases, and cannot be combined with volume discounts or other product/order level promotions, discounts or offers. Not redeemable for cash. Miro reserves the right to cancel, modify, pause or terminate this program and its terms and conditions at any time. Miro reserves the right to refuse sale to any Eligible Participant in its sole discretion.
- Promotional Rights and Case Study Participation: Eligible Participants must be willing to permit Miro to use their name and/or logo to identify Participant as a user and agrees to participate in a case study or testimonial if requested by Miro.