If you are a member or were invited to some of the boards in a team, you will see the team icon on the left sidebar on the dashboard. Switch between the teams by clicking the square icons on the left-side panel.
This user has two teams on the dashboard
⚠️ Please note that Miro app is currently available in the English language only.
On the dashboard, you have quick access to your profile and team settings, projects, boards shared with you in the chosen team, and ★ starred boards in your whole profile. Here you can create a new board, search through existing boards, upload backup files, sort and organize your boards in a way that is convenient for you.
In this article:
- Profile settings
- Starred boards
- Board menu
- Watch the video
- Frequently asked questions
Click the avatar to log out or to open the Profile details by clicking Settings.
Opening the profile settings
Miro profile settings
There are several sorting options on the dashboard:
- You can filter the boards owned by anyone in the team, owned by you or not owned by you.
- You can view boards in alphabetical order or according to the date they were created, last opened, or last modified.
- You can organize the boards in a grid view or list view to better locate them.
Sorting options on the dashboard
For quick access to important boards, star them so they appear at the top of your dashboard.
Star a board in a grid view
Star a board in a list view
⚠️ The ★ Starred section shows the boards which were chosen in any team of your profile.
To find a board on the dashboard, click Search at the top of the page or press Ctrl + F (for Windows) or Cmd + F (for Mac) and start typing a board name. You will see all the boards shared with you in the current team.
Enterprise users can perform a full cross-team search from their dashboard. That means any related content from teams that are under the Enterprise subscription will surface in the search results: board title, description, or text from any widgets, comments, sticky notes, etc.
Search on dashboard
You can also install the Chrome search extension for Miro to enable a quick search for Miro boards immediately from the browser address bar.
For more details about the search in Miro, you can read this article: Search in Miro.
The Trash icon on the Miro dashboard
You can see all the teams you are a part of on the left sidebar of your dashboard. From there you can also create a new team or join/request access to a team opened for users with your domain or for your Enterprise account users.
Miro teams on the dashboard
You can share, rename, move, duplicate (copy), delete boards, change cover, open board details, download board backups, and copy board links right from your dashboard. Open the board menu by clicking the three dots on the board.
The Guide is your first aid in Miro
💡 You will always have access to the Guide both from the boards and dashboard.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I merge two profiles attached to two different emails?
- Yes, you can do that by moving your boards from one profile to another.
- I cannot load my Miro dashboard. What can I do?
- Please try troubleshooting steps from this article. If that doesn't help, report the issue to Miro Support.
- How can I join another team?
- You can ask the team member or Admin to invite you to the team. Besides, if the team is open for users in your domain or for users in an Enterprise account that you're a part of, you should be able to join the team by clicking the plus icon on the left sidebar.