Enrich your board content by linking any object to an external website or another object on the board.
With the Link to option you can:
- Create interactive prototypes,
- Simplify navigation on the board,
- Add links to references and useful sources,
- Link stickers to task tracker links.
Adding a link to an object
To add a link:
- Right-click the object to open the context menu,
- Choose Link to (or click Ctrl/Cmd+K),
- Insert the URL or click another object on the board that you want to add a link to.
Linking a sticker to blog
Please note that every object on the board can be linked to only one external website or Miro object.
To go to the linked URL - just click the appeared link icon:
The link icon will show the logo of the linked site
Linking to an object
You can get a direct link to any object on the board. Share this link with your collaborators to draw their attention to the exact place on the board. Just right-click the object to open the context menu > Copy link:
Copying the link to the object
⚠️ Please note that those users will still have access to the whole board.