Enrich your board content by linking any object to an external website or another object on the board.
With the Link to option you can:
- create interactive prototypes
- simplify navigation on the board
- add links to references and useful sources
- link stickers to task tracker links
Adding a link to an object
To add a link:
- Right-click the object to open the context menu,
- Choose Link to (or click Ctrl+K or Cmd+K):
- Insert the URL or click another object on the board that you want to add a link to.
Linking a sticker to blog
Please note that every object on the board can be linked to only one external website or Miro object.
To go to the linked URL - just click the appeared link icon:
The link icon will show the logo of the linked site
Linking to an object
You can get a direct link to any object on the board. Share this link with your collaborators to draw their attention to the exact place on the board. Just right-click the object to open the context menu Copy link:
Copying the link to the object