There are 16 default colors in the palette. You can apply them to any drawing, shape, connection line, frame, table, card, or text. The palette is the same across these tools and makes it much easier to create great-looking content.
⚠️ Sticky notes palette is separate and limited to 16 colors.
Adding new colors
To add a new color, open the color palette and click on the + icon. You will see the color spectrum open. When you add a new color, it is added to the color palette of all tools and the change is applied to your profile.
Note that the color palette of sticky notes is not customizable.
Color palette of a shape
There are three ways to add a new color to your palette:1. From the color spectrum: move the slider and just click on the place on the spectrum and then on the canvas to save the color.
Adding a new color from the spectrum
2. By entering the Hex code: type in the color code and press Enter.
Adding a new color by pasting the Hex code
Adding a new color with the color picker
If you want to clear the palette of unused colors, just click-and-drag them outside the palette. Please note that the 16 default colors cannot be removed.
Removing colors from the palette
Frequently asked questions
- Can I change the background color of the board?
- At the moment, there is no possibility to change the background color, but we can suggest using frames: frames act like pages that other objects stick to, so you can change their background color. Create a frame, change its color, and lock it to prevent it from moving accidentally.
- Can I change the color of several objects at once?
- Yes, select the objects and filter them. Change the color on the context menu.
Changing the color of several shapes