Education plan users can take advantage of the following features:
- Unlimited boards
- Unlimited collaborators per board (team members) + unregistered Guest Editors.
- High-quality resolution export without a watermark
- Manual board backup
How to apply for an Education account
To apply for an Education account, fill out the application form on our website. There you will need to provide a document supporting your student/employment status (a school ID would do, or a screenshot of the web page from your school's website where your position is stated) and a document confirming the accreditation of your institution.
It is also necessary to include your educational email address: an email that ends in *.edu or *.k12, or belongs to the domain of your public educational institution. If you don’t have an educational email address, provide proof of your affiliation with an educational institution.
Education Plan limitations
- The account is valid forever for educators; 100 members in a team
- The account is valid for two years for students; 10 members in a team
- One Education account per email (multiple accounts per domain)
- One team admin
- No Video chat / Rally / Atlassian integrations.
Education Plan FAQ
1. How can I apply for an Education account?
- If you are a teacher/staff member/student of an educational establishment, please fill in the application form here providing any documentation that proves your employment/student status (proof of active enrollment) and the accreditation of your institution.
2. How many members can I invite to my Education account?
- An Education account is set to 100 members for educators. If you're a student, your account is set to 10 members.
3. I already have an account where I keep some very important boards. What should I do?
- To continue working on your boards seamlessly, you can move them to your new Education account.
4. How do I know if my Education account has been approved?
- When your account is created you will receive an invitation email with the login information (if you are not registered with Miro) or notification saying that your Education account is now available on your dashboard (if you already have a profile with us).
5. My company is a non-profit organization but not an educational institution. Are we eligible for the Education account?
- No, but we have a special offer for NPO as well, please check this article for more information.
- Eligibility: Eligible Participants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a qualifying educational institution under 20 CFR § 411.167;
- Must be willing to provide proof of eligibility to Miro;
- Individuals are not eligible for this program;
- Not currently an existing paid customer;
- Anti-discrimination Policy. Must not advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Eligible Participants must be willing and have the authority to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to participate in this program.
- Program Terms: Eligible Participants must agree to Miro’s standard terms of service. Offer valid for direct purchase and use only to Eligible Participants. Transfer and/or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid on previous purchases, and cannot be combined with volume discounts or other product/order level promotions, discounts or offers. Not redeemable for cash. Miro reserves the right to cancel, modify, pause or terminate this program and its terms and conditions at any time. Miro reserves the right to refuse sale to any Eligible Participant in its sole discretion.
- Promotional Rights and Case Study Participation: Eligible Participants must be willing to permit Miro to use their name and/or logo to identify Participant as a user and agrees to participate in a case study or testimonial if requested by Miro.