Import files, media, icons and map all the visual information on one board!
⚠️ Google Image Search is temporarily unavailable.
What can be added to the board?
- Web-pages and links with preview
- You can also embed videos and other media files
How can you quickly add content?
- Simply drag and drop files from your desktop to a board. Please see the list of supported file formats
- Add texts and images from clipboard (use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V for Windows, Cmd + C and Cmd + V for Mac)
- Upload from your device (you can upload xls, doc, ppt, svg, jpg, and other formats, see the full list in this article)
- Upload via URL
- Upload documents, spreadsheets, or images from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Adobe XD, or OneDrive
- Use Miro Web Clipper
✏️ To get access to the 4 options listed above, click the Upload button on the collaboration toolbar
The Upload button on the toolbar
- Use icons and images from IconFinder and Unsplash
- Embed video, audio, and other media via iFrame code. Learn more
Use iFrame codes to embed media to Miro boards
- Add stickies from spreadsheets (use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V for Windows, Cmd+C and Cmd+V for Mac). Learn more about the functionality here
Pasting sticky notes from a spreadsheet
- Capture a web page
✏️ Web page capture does not work on websites that require authorization
Web page capture on the toolbar
Frequently asked questions
- How can I import an image to my board?
- You can upload it from your device via the Upload menu, or paste it from the clipboard (use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V for Windows, Cmd + C and Cmd + V for Mac), or simply drag from your device to the board.
- What is the best way to organize my content on the board?
- Check this article for more information: Structuring board content.
- Can I upload a video to my board from my device?
- No, but you can embed the video: upload the video to a video-sharing platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and simply paste the video link on a board using the shortcuts Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V for Windows, Cmd + C and Cmd + V for Mac.
- How can I change images on my board?
- You can move, replace, change size, crop, and rotate uploaded images.
- Can I add wireframes and shapes to my board?
- Yes, learn more here: Wireframe library, Shapes. The list of other Miro tools can be found on this page.
- Can I import data from a spreadsheet into Miro tables?
- Yes, learn how you can do that in this guide.
- I cannot upload content to my board. What do I do?
- Please make sure that the content size and format are supported - check out this guide.