If you represent a non-profit organization Miro is happy to provide you with better pricing conditions.
As a third option, we are always ready to provide you with a 30% discount which combined with our standard annual discount (20%), will get about 50% off your purchase.
How to apply for NPO discount
Eligibility: Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: Eligible Participants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a qualifying nonprofit with 501(c)(3) designation or be listed in the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) database with an annual operating budget of $10 million or less;
- Must be willing to provide proof of eligibility to Miro;
- Individuals are not eligible for this program;
- Not currently an existing paid customer;
- Anti-discrimination Policy. Must not advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Eligible Participants must be willing and have the authority to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to participate in this program.
- Program Terms: Eligible Participants must agree to Miro’s standard terms of service. Offer valid for direct purchase and use only to Eligible Participants. Transfer and/or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid on previous purchases, and cannot be combined with volume discounts or other product/order level promotions, discounts or offers. Not redeemable for cash. Miro reserves the right to cancel, modify, pause or terminate this program and its terms and conditions at any time. Miro reserves the right to refuse sale to any Eligible Participant in its sole discretion.
- Promotional Rights and Case Study Participation: Eligible Participants must be willing to permit Miro to use their name and/or logo to identify Participant as a user and agrees to participate in a case study or testimonial if requested by Miro.