You can change your password at any time for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
⚠️ Note that the option to change a password is not available if you access Miro via SSO.
✏️ Note that changing your password ends your Miro session on all other devices.
How to change your password in profile settings
- Open your Profile settings.
- Find Password tab below the email address.
- Click Change. Enter your New password and your Current password.
- Confirm changes by clicking Save password.
Changing a password in Miro profile settings
How to reset your password
- To reset your password open the login page and click I forgot my password.
Forgot password button on the login page
- Enter the email you use to log in to Miro and click Continue. We will send you the password reset instructions.
- Click the link in the received email.
- Create a new password and click Continue.
- Log in with the new password.
- I tried to reset my password but I did not get the recovery email. What do I do?
- Make sure there are no typos in the email you submitted. If you find a typo, try to recover the password again. Open your Spam, Promotions, Junk, Social, and Updates folders and check to see if Miro confirmation email is there.
It also may be that a firewall is preventing the email from reaching your inbox. Please reach out to your system administrator and ask them to allowlist our domains and subdomains: miro.com*, *.miro.com, mirostatic.com*, *.mirostatic.com and realtimeboard.com*, *.realtimeboard.com. Here is an article with more information on the mailers you need to allowlist.
- When I click the link in the recovery email, I get the error message "Something went wrong! The recovery code that you’re using is incorrect". How can I reset my password?
- Please try to open the Miro login page and your inbox in incognito mode of your browser. Request the reset password email by clicking Forgot password. Switch to your inbox and click the link in the new email you will receive.
If the issues persist, contact Miro Support Team.