With styles, anyone can create visually engaging presentations and boards with a professional look and feel. Choose from 14 color palettes with multiple variations.
- Effortlessly style entire boards
- Create polished work for your audiences
- Reduce time spent on formatting
Available for: Free, Starter, Business, Enterprise and Education plans
How to apply styles to frames
- Select a frame or multiple frames on the board.
- The context menu will open.
- Click the styles icon.
- The styles panel will open.
- Select one of the default styles, or a custom brand style.
- The style will be applied to the frame and any objects within the frame.
Applying a style to selected frames
Apply different style variations
Explore multiple variations of a style. Open the Styles panel again, and next to Recent, hover over the style, then click to Shuffle. The style colors will appear in a new order.
Applying different style variations
✏️ To ensure our content is accessible and inclusive for everyone, some brand colors may be adjusted. These changes align with accessibility standards, as we prioritize usability to deliver an optimal experience for all users.