If you need a Miro invoice with your company information (your company name and address, your VAT/ABM ID) for accounting needs, you can easily download it from the Account Settings page.
To change the billing information to be shown on the payment invoice, open the Account Settings > Billing > Settings. Here you can add your name and the company details. Scroll down and click Save changes.
Account billing settings
To view invoices, switch to the Invoices tab and click View next to an invoice.
Post payment invoice
The invoice will open in a new browser tab and will contain the company details added in the Settings tab. The details will also be displayed on all invoices that will be issued and sent to your billing email by the payment provider further on.
Miro invoice in the Billing settings
You can download the invoice in PDF by clicking it with the right mouse button and choosing Print:
The option to print an invoice
Then choose Destination > Save as PDF > Save:
The option to save an invoice as a PDF file
✏️ If you wish to change the email address for the billing-related emails, please follow this guide.
💡 Learn more about Miro billing documentation in the article Invoices and Receipts.
Frequently asked questions
- I don't have access to the Billing settings. How can I get an invoice?
- Please note that only Admins and Billing Admin (who is a member of the team) can open and view the Billing settings. If you don't have access, please reach out to your Admin for assistance. You may also ask the Admin to set your email as a billing contact and receive next invoices.
- Can I access the Billing settings and invoices after I downgrade?
- No, after downgrading to Free plan, the Billing tab gets removed from the settings. You can check your inbox to find invoices previously sent to you by our payment provider.
- Will Miro VAT number be displayed on the invoices?
- As a US-based company, the VAT (value-added tax) number is not applicable to Miro. Here is our Tax Residency Certificate with the TIN/EIN (Employer Identification Number).