The full-featured Team Plan helps organize collaboration within distributed teams of more than 5 people and provides access to all the capabilities Miro has to offer, such as:
- Unlimited number of boards
- Unlimited board participants (Editors from the team, Viewers and Commenters can be out of the team)
- Guest Commenters via a shareable link
- Slack integration
- Jira integration
- High-quality resolution export without a watermark
- Manual backup
- Screen sharing
- Video chat
- Custom templates
- Centralized billing
- Access rights management and other administrative capabilities.
Once you upgrade your plan to the Team Plan, you become a Team admin. At the same time, you can be a member of other Teams. For more information about Team plan roles, you may read this article.
You can upgrade to the Team plan in the Account Settings if you already are a Miro user, or on the pricing page if you are not. If you already have a Team and would like to create one more, have a look at this article.