With the reactions in the moment you can show it, rather than say it.
You can select from six emojis to express how you feel in a given moment during meetings and workshops. Participants will also have the option to raise their hands and facilitators will get notified.
Available on: browser version, Desktop App, Tablet App
How to use reactions
Set up by: board editors
You can find the reactions feature in the top-right corner of the board, to the left of your avatar.
Reactions can be found in the top-right corner of the board
At any given moment, you can use reactions to express how you feel by following these steps:
- Click on the reaction icon on the top right corner.
- Click on one of the six emojis that best describes how you feel in that moment.
- The emoji will then appear on the board together with your avatar.
Using reactions on the board
If you’re a participant during a meeting or a workshop and want to speak up, you can raise your hand by following these steps:
- Click on the smiley icon on the top right corner.
- Click on the raise hand button .
- The facilitator will get notified about your handraise.
In turn, if you’re facilitating a meeting or a workshop you will get notified when a participant raises their hand. You’ll see the name of the participant appear at the top with the hand icon behind it. Once it’s the participant’s turn to speak up, you can lower their hand by clicking on the hand icon behind their name.
The board owner can lower hands of other participants
How to disable reactions
This feature will be available by default and as the board owner or co-owner, you can turn this feature off and back on at any time.
The option to turn reactions off and on