Set up by: profile owner
Deleting your profile from Miro will result in your information being removed from our system. Please note that a profile and an account are two different things.
- Your profile represents your data connected to your registration and email address.
- An account (team) represents a team that you are a part of and its workspace.
⚠️ Profile deletion cannot be undone.
In this article:
How to delete your profile
1. Open your Profile Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Delete my profile.
Deleting your profile
Profile removal confirmation message
4. Shortly afterwards, you will receive an email with a confirmation link. Click the link to finish.
Confirmation email to delete the profile
What happens to your content after profile removal
As soon as you remove your profile, your boards get deleted.
If you are the only admin for your team, the content will be removed completely. If you're the only member of your team, your team will be removed along with the profile.
If there are other admins in the team you're a member of, then content will be deleted and reassigned to one of the admins - it means that the admin will be able to restore your boards within 30 days (paid users will find them in Trash, free users will able to restore via link).