Starter plan features
The full-featured Starter plan helps organize collaboration within distributed teams and provides access to all the capabilities Miro has to offer.
- Unlimited number of active boards
- Private boards
- Guests with view/comment access
- Visitors via a shareable link
- Member trials
- Password protection for public boards
- Jira Cards, Jira Add-on, Confluence Plugin, Asana Cards
- High-quality resolution export without a watermark
- Manual backup
- Video chat
- Advanced Attention management
- Custom templates
- Access rights management and other administrative capabilities
If you and your colleagues need to work together on the same projects this plan would be the way for you. All members of your team are able to create and edit team boards. You can also invite unlimited guests with view or comment access and visitors via a shareable link.
✏️ If you are a member of several free teams, choose a team to upgrade on the left sidebar of your dashboard.
✏️ Visit this article to learn how billing works.
✏️ Learn more about user and team management on the Starter plan in this article.
Starter plan vs other Miro plans
Starter plan vs Free plan
When you upgrade from a free version to Starter plan, you and your team members immediately get access to advanced functionality. Check out our comparison of Free and Starter plans.
Starter plan vs Business plan
💡 Experience the benefits of our Business Plan with a 14-day trial.
Frequently asked questions
When I upgrade, will my team members get access to paid features?
- Yes, all members of the upgraded Miro team will be able to use advanced features in this team. If you need to purchase fewer licenses, remove extra users from the team.
How can I check whether my organization already has a plan with Miro?
- Your organization's teams may be discoverable for users with corporate domains. Learn more.
Where can I see prices?
- Discover Miro pricing page.